This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Revelation for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Revelation from your computerMail.Ru
. More information on Mail.Ru can be seen here
. Further information about Revelation can be seen at https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=1&_1ld=200&_1lnh=1
. Revelation is frequently set up in the C:\GamesMailRu\Revelation folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. Revelation's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe is the Revelation's main executable file and it takes around 6.82 MB (7151760 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Revelation. They take about 7.37 MB (7725856
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (6.82 MB)
- hg64.exe (560.64 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.86
of Revelation. You can find below a few links to other Revelation releases:
...click to view all...
Revelation is a program offered by Mail.Ru. Frequently, users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to remove Revelation is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Revelation with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Revelation or simply click the Search feature and type in "Revelation". The Revelation program will be found automatically. When you select Revelation in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Revelation, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Revelation:
- The web site of the program is: https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=1&_1ld=200&_1lnh=1
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Revelation.
8. After removing Revelation, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Revelation which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Revelation using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Revelation by Mail.Ru from your computer, we are not saying that Revelation by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Revelation in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-12-09 07:09:54.447