You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Revelation for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Revelation from your computerMail.Ru
. Further information on Mail.Ru can be seen here
. More data about the app Revelation can be found at https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=1&_1ld=400&_1lnh=1
. Usually the Revelation program is installed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Revelation directory, depending on the user's option during install. Revelation's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. The application's main executable file is titled GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe and its approximative size is 5.82 MB (6105504 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Revelation. They occupy 6.35 MB (6663488
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.82 MB)
- HG64.exe (544.91 KB)
The current page applies to Revelation version 1.59
only. You can find here a few links to other Revelation releases:
...click to view all...
Revelation is an application offered by Mail.Ru. Sometimes, users try to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best EASY way to erase Revelation is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Revelation using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Revelation or simply click the Search field and type in "Revelation". If it exists on your system the Revelation app will be found very quickly. After you click Revelation in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Revelation, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Revelation:
- The web site of the program is: https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=1&_1ld=400&_1lnh=1
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Revelation.
8. After removing Revelation, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Revelation that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Revelation with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Revelation by Mail.Ru from your computer, nor are we saying that Revelation by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Revelation supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-04-11 15:13:42.213