This page is about Revelation for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Revelation from your systemMail.Ru
. You can find out more on Mail.Ru or check for application updates here
. More details about Revelation can be found at https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. The program is frequently found in the C:\GamesMailRu\Revelation directory (same installation drive as Windows). Revelation's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 5.84 MB (6120864 bytes) on disk and is titled GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe.
The executable files below are part of Revelation. They occupy about 6.37 MB (6678848
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.84 MB)
- hg64.exe (544.91 KB)
This info is about Revelation version 1.66
alone. For other Revelation versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Revelation is a program offered by the software company Mail.Ru. Frequently, users want to remove this program. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to remove Revelation is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Revelation from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Revelation or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Revelation". The Revelation application will be found very quickly. After you select Revelation in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Revelation, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Revelation:
- The web site of the application is: https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Revelation.
8. After uninstalling Revelation, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Revelation which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Revelation using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Revelation by Mail.Ru from your computer, nor are we saying that Revelation by Mail.Ru is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Revelation in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-01 19:53:01.290