Revelation is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Revelation from your PCMail.Ru
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Mail.Ru. More info about the program Revelation can be found at https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. Revelation is frequently set up in the C:\GamesMailRu\Revelation folder, subject to the user's choice. You can remove Revelation by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe is the Revelation's main executable file and it occupies around 5.48 MB (5744544 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Revelation. They take an average of 5.76 MB (6037824
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.48 MB)
- hg64.exe (286.41 KB)
This page is about Revelation version 1.43
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Revelation:
...click to view all...
Several files, folders and registry entries can not be uninstalled when you remove Revelation from your computer.Generally the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
Revelation is an application offered by Mail.Ru. Frequently, users want to uninstall it. This is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Revelation is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Revelation with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Revelation or simply activate the Search field and type in "Revelation". The Revelation app will be found very quickly. After you click Revelation in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Revelation, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Revelation:
- The publisher is: https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Revelation.
8. After removing Revelation, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Revelation which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Revelation with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Revelation by Mail.Ru from your computer, nor are we saying that Revelation by Mail.Ru is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Revelation supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-02-04 15:01:51.417