Revelation is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Revelation from your computerMail.Ru
. More information on Mail.Ru can be seen here
. More information about the app Revelation can be seen at https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. Revelation is normally set up in the C:\MyGames\Revelation directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. Revelation's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe. Revelation's primary file takes about 9.32 MB (9775232 bytes) and its name is GameCenter.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Revelation. They occupy about 12.55 MB (13163392
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (2.41 MB)
- GameCenter.exe (9.32 MB)
- hg64.exe (841.63 KB)
This page is about Revelation version 1.219
only. You can find below info on other releases of Revelation:
...click to view all...
Revelation is a program by Mail.Ru. Frequently, people try to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to erase Revelation is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Revelation from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Revelation or simply click the Search feature and type in "Revelation". If it exists on your system the Revelation application will be found automatically. After you select Revelation in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Revelation, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Revelation:
- The web site of the program is: https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Revelation.
8. After removing Revelation, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Revelation which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Revelation with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Revelation by Mail.Ru from your computer, nor are we saying that Revelation by Mail.Ru is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Revelation in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-02-23 01:13:58.727