You can find on this page details on how to remove Revelation for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Revelation from your computerMail.Ru
. More info about Mail.Ru can be found here
. More details about the application Revelation can be found at https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Revelation directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Revelation by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 5.82 MB (6105504 bytes) on disk and is titled GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe.
The executable files below are part of Revelation. They take about 6.35 MB (6663488
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.82 MB)
- HG64.exe (544.91 KB)
This page is about Revelation version 1.63
only. You can find below a few links to other Revelation versions:
...click to view all...
Revelation is an application marketed by the software company Mail.Ru. Some users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Revelation is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Revelation with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Revelation or simply click the Search field and type in "Revelation". The Revelation program will be found very quickly. When you select Revelation in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Revelation, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Revelation:
- The web site of the program is: https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Revelation.
8. After removing Revelation, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Revelation that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Revelation using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Revelation by Mail.Ru from your computer, we are not saying that Revelation by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Revelation in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-04-22 10:06:44.057