Revelation is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Revelation from your systemMail.Ru
. More info about Mail.Ru can be found here
. Detailed information about Revelation can be seen at https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. Revelation is frequently set up in the C:\GamesMailRu\Revelation folder, regulated by the user's option. Revelation's entire uninstall command line is C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe is the Revelation's primary executable file and it takes circa 5.33 MB (5585312 bytes) on disk.
Revelation contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.69 MB (5969728
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.33 MB)
- HG64.exe (375.41 KB)
The current web page applies to Revelation version 1.18
only. For other Revelation versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Revelation is an application by the software company Mail.Ru. Sometimes, people try to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Revelation is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Revelation from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Revelation or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Revelation". If it exists on your system the Revelation program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Revelation in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Revelation, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Revelation:
- The publisher is: https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Revelation.
8. After removing Revelation, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Revelation which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Revelation with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Revelation by Mail.Ru from your PC, we are not saying that Revelation by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Revelation in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-12 12:43:20.797