This page is about Revelation for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Revelation from your PCMail.Ru
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Mail.Ru. You can get more details about Revelation at https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. Usually the Revelation program is placed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Revelation directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Revelation by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 9.08 MB (9520768 bytes) on disk and is labeled GameCenter.exe.
Revelation contains of the executables below. They occupy 11.84 MB (12419968
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (2.45 MB)
- GameCenter.exe (9.08 MB)
- hg64.exe (325.13 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.166
of Revelation. Click on the links below for other Revelation versions:
...click to view all...
Revelation is an application by Mail.Ru. Some people choose to erase it. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY way to erase Revelation is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Revelation from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Revelation or simply click the Search feature and type in "Revelation". The Revelation program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Revelation in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Revelation, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Revelation:
- The software company is: https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Revelation.
8. After uninstalling Revelation, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Revelation which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Revelation with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Revelation by Mail.Ru from your computer, nor are we saying that Revelation by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Revelation in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-12 18:10:29.697