This page is about Revelation for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Revelation from your PCMail.Ru
. You can read more on Mail.Ru or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about Revelation can be seen at https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. The application is often found in the C:\GamesMailRu\Revelation folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Revelation by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe and occupies 6.39 MB (6695328 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Revelation. They occupy 6.92 MB (7253312
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (6.39 MB)
- hg64.exe (544.91 KB)
The current web page applies to Revelation version 1.79
alone. You can find here a few links to other Revelation versions:
...click to view all...
Revelation is an application marketed by Mail.Ru. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to remove Revelation is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Revelation from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Revelation or simply click the Search feature and type in "Revelation". The Revelation program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Revelation in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Revelation, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Revelation:
- The web site of the program is: https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Revelation.
8. After uninstalling Revelation, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Revelation that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Revelation with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Revelation by Mail.Ru from your PC, nor are we saying that Revelation by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Revelation supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-07-13 21:30:21.123