You can find below detailed information on how to remove Revelation for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Revelation from your PCMail.Ru
. Go over here
for more info on Mail.Ru. Please follow https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
if you want to read more on Revelation on Mail.Ru's page. The program is usually installed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Revelation folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Revelation. The program's main executable file is named GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe and its approximative size is 5.89 MB (6181280 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Revelation. They occupy 6.43 MB (6739264
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.89 MB)
- hg64.exe (544.91 KB)
The current page applies to Revelation version 1.64
alone. For other Revelation versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Revelation is a program offered by Mail.Ru. Sometimes, users want to remove this application. This is hard because removing this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove Revelation is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Revelation using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Revelation or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Revelation". If it is installed on your PC the Revelation program will be found automatically. When you click Revelation in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Revelation, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Revelation:
- The web site of the program is: https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Revelation.
8. After removing Revelation, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Revelation that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Revelation using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Revelation by Mail.Ru from your computer, we are not saying that Revelation by Mail.Ru is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Revelation in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-06-05 18:05:21.460