Revelation is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Revelation from your systemMail.Ru
. You can read more on Mail.Ru or check for application updates here
. Please follow https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
if you want to read more on Revelation on Mail.Ru's website. The application is usually placed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Revelation directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Revelation. The application's main executable file has a size of 5.84 MB (6120864 bytes) on disk and is titled GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe.
The executables below are part of Revelation. They occupy about 6.37 MB (6678848
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.84 MB)
- HG64.exe (544.91 KB)
This info is about Revelation version 1.65
only. You can find below a few links to other Revelation releases:
...click to view all...
Revelation is a program released by Mail.Ru. Some people want to remove this program. This can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to remove Revelation is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Revelation with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Revelation or simply activate the Search field and type in "Revelation". If it exists on your system the Revelation app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Revelation in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Revelation, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Revelation:
- The publisher is: https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Revelation.
8. After removing Revelation, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Revelation that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Revelation with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Revelation by Mail.Ru from your PC, nor are we saying that Revelation by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Revelation in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-04-25 14:49:54.110