Revelation is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Revelation from your PCMail.Ru
. More data about Mail.Ru can be found here
. Click on https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
to get more facts about Revelation on Mail.Ru's website. The application is frequently installed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Revelation directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing Revelation is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 6.82 MB (7151760 bytes) on disk.
Revelation contains of the executables below. They take 7.37 MB (7725856
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (6.82 MB)
- hg64.exe (560.64 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.120
of Revelation. You can find below info on other versions of Revelation:
...click to view all...
Revelation is an application marketed by Mail.Ru. Some users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Revelation is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Revelation from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Revelation or simply click the Search field and type in "Revelation". If it exists on your system the Revelation app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Revelation in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Revelation, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Revelation:
- The software company is: https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Revelation.
8. After uninstalling Revelation, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Revelation that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Revelation using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Revelation by Mail.Ru from your computer, nor are we saying that Revelation by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Revelation in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-12-17 15:34:40.070