You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Revelation for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Revelation from your systemMail.Ru
. Open here
where you can find out more on Mail.Ru. Please follow https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
if you want to read more on Revelation on Mail.Ru's page. The application is often placed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Revelation folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Revelation is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled GameCenter.exe and its approximative size is 9.03 MB (9463936 bytes).
Revelation installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 11.78 MB (12354432
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (2.44 MB)
- GameCenter.exe (9.03 MB)
- hg64.exe (325.13 KB)
This web page is about Revelation version 1.153
alone. Click on the links below for other Revelation versions:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.Directories that were left behind:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Revelation:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Mail.Ru\Revelation
Frequently the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Mail.Ru\Revelation\Revelation.url
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Mail.Ru\Revelation\Удалить Revelation.url
Revelation is an application by the software company Mail.Ru. Some people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best EASY action to uninstall Revelation is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Revelation from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Revelation or simply click the Search feature and type in "Revelation". The Revelation program will be found automatically. After you select Revelation in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Revelation, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Revelation:
- The web site of the program is: https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Revelation.
8. After uninstalling Revelation, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Revelation that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Revelation with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Revelation by Mail.Ru from your computer, we are not saying that Revelation by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Revelation supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-06-29 10:22:07.103