This page is about Revelation for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Revelation from your computerMail.Ru
. More info about Mail.Ru can be seen here
. You can get more details about Revelation at https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Revelation directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Revelation. The program's main executable file is labeled GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe and its approximative size is 5.48 MB (5742496 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Revelation. They take 5.76 MB (6035776
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.48 MB)
- hg64.exe (286.41 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.32
of Revelation. You can find below a few links to other Revelation releases:
...click to view all...
Revelation is a program released by the software company Mail.Ru. Some computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to remove Revelation is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Revelation with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Revelation or simply activate the Search field and type in "Revelation". The Revelation application will be found automatically. When you select Revelation in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Revelation, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Revelation:
- The web site of the program is: https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Revelation.
8. After removing Revelation, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Revelation that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Revelation using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Revelation by Mail.Ru from your computer, we are not saying that Revelation by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Revelation in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-29 07:35:03.460