You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Revelation for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Revelation from your systemMail.Ru
. You can find out more on Mail.Ru or check for application updates here
. Further information about Revelation can be found at https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. The program is usually found in the C:\MyGames\Revelation folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Revelation is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe. The application's main executable file is named GameCenter.exe and it has a size of 9.40 MB (9852544 bytes).
Revelation contains of the executables below. They take 12.71 MB (13322624
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (2.46 MB)
- GameCenter.exe (9.40 MB)
- hg64.exe (869.63 KB)
This page is about Revelation version 1.231
only. You can find below info on other releases of Revelation:
...click to view all...
Revelation is an application offered by the software company Mail.Ru. Some computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Revelation is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Revelation using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Revelation or simply click the Search field and type in "Revelation". If it is installed on your PC the Revelation program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Revelation in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Revelation, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Revelation:
- The web site of the application is: https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Revelation.
8. After uninstalling Revelation, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Revelation which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Revelation with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Revelation by Mail.Ru from your computer, we are not saying that Revelation by Mail.Ru is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Revelation supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-04-03 22:04:36.320