You can find below details on how to remove Revelation for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Revelation from your computerMail.Ru
. More data about Mail.Ru can be read here
. More details about the program Revelation can be seen at https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=1&_1ld=2199844_2008767_2184679984&mr1lext=2183_content%3d|c%3a23118553|b%3a3283825205|k%3a7983326810|st%3asearch|a%3ano|s%3anone|t%3apremium|p%3a1&_1lnh=1
. Revelation is frequently installed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Revelation directory, subject to the user's option. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Revelation. The application's main executable file occupies 5.88 MB (6167968 bytes) on disk and is named GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Revelation. They occupy 6.41 MB (6725952
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.88 MB)
- HG64.exe (544.91 KB)
The current page applies to Revelation version 1.68
alone. You can find below a few links to other Revelation releases:
...click to view all...
Revelation is a program by the software company Mail.Ru. Some users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to erase Revelation is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Revelation from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Revelation or simply click the Search field and type in "Revelation". The Revelation application will be found very quickly. After you select Revelation in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Revelation, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Revelation:
- The publisher is: https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=1&_1ld=2199844_2008767_2184679984&mr1lext=2183_content%3d|c%3a23118553|b%3a3283825205|k%3a7983326810|st%3asearch|a%3ano|s%3anone|t%3apremium|p%3a1&_1lnh=1
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Revelation.
8. After removing Revelation, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Revelation which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Revelation with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Revelation by Mail.Ru from your computer, we are not saying that Revelation by Mail.Ru is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Revelation supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-12-17 15:53:25.270