Revelation is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Revelation from your PCMail.Ru
. Further information on Mail.Ru can be seen here
. More details about the software Revelation can be seen at https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. The program is often installed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Revelation directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Revelation by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe is the Revelation's main executable file and it takes about 212.13 KB (217216 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Revelation. They take about 424.25 KB (434432
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (212.13 KB)
This page is about Revelation version 1.144
only. You can find here a few links to other Revelation releases:
...click to view all...
Revelation is an application offered by Mail.Ru. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Revelation is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Revelation from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Revelation or simply click the Search field and type in "Revelation". The Revelation app will be found very quickly. After you select Revelation in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Revelation, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Revelation:
- The web site of the program is: https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Revelation.
8. After removing Revelation, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Revelation which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Revelation using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Revelation by Mail.Ru from your PC, nor are we saying that Revelation by Mail.Ru is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Revelation supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-25 11:53:53.633