Revelation is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Revelation from your systemMail.Ru
. Additional info about Mail.Ru can be read here
. Please open https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=1&_1ld=300&_1lnh=1
if you want to read more on Revelation on Mail.Ru's page. The program is frequently found in the C:\GamesMailRu\Revelation directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Revelation. GameCenter.exe is the Revelation's primary executable file and it occupies circa 8.98 MB (9413760 bytes) on disk.
Revelation installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 11.73 MB (12301184
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (2.44 MB)
- GameCenter.exe (8.98 MB)
- hg64.exe (325.13 KB)
This page is about Revelation version 1.148
alone. For more Revelation versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Revelation is an application marketed by Mail.Ru. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall Revelation is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Revelation using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Revelation or simply click the Search field and type in "Revelation". If it exists on your system the Revelation program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Revelation in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Revelation, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Revelation:
- The web site of the program is: https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=1&_1ld=300&_1lnh=1
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Revelation.
8. After uninstalling Revelation, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Revelation that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Revelation using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Revelation by Mail.Ru from your computer, nor are we saying that Revelation by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Revelation in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-06-02 07:48:37.060