This web page contains complete information on how to remove Revelation for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Revelation from your systemMail.Ru
. Further information on Mail.Ru can be seen here
. More information about the software Revelation can be found at https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. Usually the Revelation application is placed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Revelation folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Revelation's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. Revelation's main file takes around 5.33 MB (5585312 bytes) and is named GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside Revelation. They occupy about 5.69 MB (5969728
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.33 MB)
- HG64.exe (375.41 KB)
The current page applies to Revelation version 1.15
alone. You can find here a few links to other Revelation versions:
...click to view all...
Revelation is an application marketed by Mail.Ru. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this application. This is difficult because removing this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Revelation is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Revelation from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Revelation or simply click the Search field and type in "Revelation". The Revelation app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Revelation in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Revelation, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Revelation:
- The web site of the program is: https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Revelation.
8. After removing Revelation, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Revelation which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Revelation using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Revelation by Mail.Ru from your PC, we are not saying that Revelation by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Revelation supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-28 17:18:27.710