This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Revelation for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Revelation from your computerMail.Ru
. Check out here
for more info on Mail.Ru. Detailed information about Revelation can be found at https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. Revelation is normally set up in the C:\GamesMailRu\Revelation folder, depending on the user's choice. Revelation's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. Revelation's primary file takes about 6.67 MB (6996112 bytes) and is named GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with Revelation. They take about 7.22 MB (7568160
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (6.67 MB)
- hg64.exe (558.64 KB)
The current page applies to Revelation version 1.100
only. You can find below info on other releases of Revelation:
...click to view all...
Revelation is a program by Mail.Ru. Frequently, people decide to erase this application. This is hard because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to erase Revelation is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Revelation from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Revelation or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Revelation". The Revelation application will be found automatically. When you select Revelation in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Revelation, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Revelation:
- The web site of the program is: https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Revelation.
8. After removing Revelation, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Revelation which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Revelation with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Revelation by Mail.Ru from your computer, nor are we saying that Revelation by Mail.Ru is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Revelation supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-10-27 22:56:14.870