You can find on this page details on how to remove Revelation for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Revelation from your PCMail.Ru
. You can read more on Mail.Ru or check for application updates here
. You can get more details related to Revelation at https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. Revelation is frequently installed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Revelation folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The full uninstall command line for Revelation is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. Revelation's primary file takes around 6.47 MB (6784976 bytes) and its name is GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe.
The executable files below are part of Revelation. They occupy an average of 7.01 MB (7351200
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (6.47 MB)
- hg64.exe (552.95 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.89
of Revelation. You can find below a few links to other Revelation versions:
...click to view all...
Revelation is an application released by Mail.Ru. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall Revelation is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Revelation from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Revelation or simply click the Search field and type in "Revelation". If it exists on your system the Revelation app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Revelation in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Revelation, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Revelation:
- The web site of the program is: https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Revelation.
8. After uninstalling Revelation, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Revelation that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Revelation using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Revelation by Mail.Ru from your computer, nor are we saying that Revelation by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Revelation in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-08-31 20:04:36.547