This web page contains complete information on how to remove Revelation for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Revelation from your systemMail.Ru
. More data about Mail.Ru can be read here
. Further information about Revelation can be seen at https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. The application is frequently found in the C:\GamesMailRu\Revelation directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall Revelation by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. Revelation's main file takes around 9.30 MB (9748608 bytes) and is named GameCenter.exe.
The following executables are contained in Revelation. They occupy 12.50 MB (13107584
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (2.40 MB)
- GameCenter.exe (9.30 MB)
- hg64.exe (825.13 KB)
The current web page applies to Revelation version 1.211
alone. Click on the links below for other Revelation versions:
...click to view all...
Revelation is an application marketed by Mail.Ru. Some computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to uninstall Revelation is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Revelation from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Revelation or simply activate the Search field and type in "Revelation". If it exists on your system the Revelation program will be found very quickly. After you click Revelation in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Revelation, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Revelation:
- The publisher is: https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Revelation.
8. After uninstalling Revelation, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Revelation which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Revelation using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Revelation by Mail.Ru from your PC, we are not saying that Revelation by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Revelation supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-01-26 08:03:49.940