Revelation is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall Revelation from your computerMail.Ru
. You can find out more on Mail.Ru or check for application updates here
. More data about the software Revelation can be seen at https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. Usually the Revelation program is placed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Revelation directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Revelation is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. Revelation's main file takes around 5.82 MB (6105504 bytes) and is named GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe.
Revelation installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.35 MB (6663488
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.82 MB)
- hg64.exe (544.91 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.61
of Revelation. You can find here a few links to other Revelation versions:
...click to view all...
Revelation is an application marketed by Mail.Ru. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this program. This can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Revelation is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Revelation using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Revelation or simply click the Search feature and type in "Revelation". The Revelation app will be found automatically. When you click Revelation in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Revelation, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Revelation:
- The publisher is: https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Revelation.
8. After removing Revelation, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Revelation that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Revelation using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Revelation by Mail.Ru from your computer, we are not saying that Revelation by Mail.Ru is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Revelation in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-04-15 17:52:49.967