Revelation is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Revelation from your systemMail.Ru
. You can read more on Mail.Ru or check for application updates here
. Click on https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=1&_1ld=200&_1lnh=1
to get more info about Revelation on Mail.Ru's website. Usually the Revelation program is installed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Revelation directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Revelation is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called GameCenter.exe and it has a size of 9.21 MB (9660032 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Revelation. They occupy about 12.38 MB (12983168
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (2.37 MB)
- GameCenter.exe (9.21 MB)
- HG64.exe (818.13 KB)
The current web page applies to Revelation version 1.196
alone. Click on the links below for other Revelation versions:
...click to view all...
Revelation is an application by Mail.Ru. Sometimes, people choose to remove this application. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove Revelation is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Revelation from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Revelation or simply click the Search field and type in "Revelation". The Revelation program will be found very quickly. After you select Revelation in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Revelation, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Revelation:
- The web site of the program is: https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=1&_1ld=200&_1lnh=1
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Revelation.
8. After removing Revelation, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Revelation that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Revelation using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Revelation by Mail.Ru from your computer, we are not saying that Revelation by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Revelation in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-11-18 07:05:59.647