This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Revelation for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Revelation from your systemMail.Ru
. You can find out more on Mail.Ru or check for application updates here
. Click on https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
to get more facts about Revelation on Mail.Ru's website. Revelation is frequently set up in the C:\GamesMailRu\Revelation folder, subject to the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Revelation is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 5.87 MB (6160288 bytes) on disk and is named GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Revelation. They occupy 6.41 MB (6718272
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.87 MB)
- HG64.exe (544.91 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.67
of Revelation. You can find below info on other releases of Revelation:
...click to view all...
Revelation is a program by Mail.Ru. Sometimes, people decide to erase it. This can be hard because removing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to erase Revelation is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Revelation from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Revelation or simply click the Search field and type in "Revelation". If it exists on your system the Revelation application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Revelation in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Revelation, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Revelation:
- The web site of the application is: https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Revelation.
8. After removing Revelation, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Revelation which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Revelation using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Revelation by Mail.Ru from your PC, nor are we saying that Revelation by Mail.Ru is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Revelation in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-14 21:03:33.070