You can find below detailed information on how to remove Revelation for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Revelation from your PCMail.Ru
. You can find out more on Mail.Ru or check for application updates here
. Click on https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
to get more details about Revelation on Mail.Ru's website. The application is frequently installed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Revelation directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. You can uninstall Revelation by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe and occupies 6.47 MB (6784976 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Revelation. They occupy 7.01 MB (7351200
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (6.47 MB)
- hg64.exe (552.95 KB)
The current web page applies to Revelation version 1.80
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Revelation:
...click to view all...
Revelation is a program marketed by the software company Mail.Ru. Some users choose to erase this application. This can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Revelation is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Revelation using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Revelation or simply click the Search feature and type in "Revelation". If it exists on your system the Revelation app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Revelation in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Revelation, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Revelation:
- The web site of the program is: https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Revelation.
8. After uninstalling Revelation, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Revelation which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Revelation using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Revelation by Mail.Ru from your PC, nor are we saying that Revelation by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Revelation supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-08-26 16:49:33.327