Revelation is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Revelation from your systemMail.Ru
. Further information on Mail.Ru can be found here
. More details about the app Revelation can be found at https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=1&_1ld=0&_1lnh=1
. Usually the Revelation program is found in the C:\GamesMailRu\Revelation folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for Revelation is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe is the Revelation's primary executable file and it takes close to 6.82 MB (7151760 bytes) on disk.
Revelation contains of the executables below. They take 7.37 MB (7725856
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (6.82 MB)
- HG64.exe (560.64 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.121
of Revelation. You can find below a few links to other Revelation releases:
...click to view all...
Revelation is a program by Mail.Ru. Frequently, computer users choose to erase it. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Revelation is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Revelation with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Revelation or simply click the Search field and type in "Revelation". If it exists on your system the Revelation application will be found very quickly. After you select Revelation in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Revelation, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Revelation:
- The software company is: https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=1&_1ld=0&_1lnh=1
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Revelation.
8. After removing Revelation, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Revelation that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Revelation using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Revelation by Mail.Ru from your PC, nor are we saying that Revelation by Mail.Ru is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Revelation supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-12-19 17:58:50.200