Revelation is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Revelation from your systemMail.Ru
. Take a look here
for more details on Mail.Ru. More info about the software Revelation can be found at https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. Revelation is frequently set up in the C:\GamesMailRu\Revelation folder, depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing Revelation is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 5.82 MB (6100896 bytes) on disk.
Revelation is comprised of the following executables which take 6.35 MB (6658880
bytes) on disk:
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.82 MB)
- hg64.exe (544.91 KB)
The current web page applies to Revelation version 1.52
only. Click on the links below for other Revelation versions:
...click to view all...
Revelation is an application by the software company Mail.Ru. Some computer users decide to uninstall this application. This is difficult because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall Revelation is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Revelation using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Revelation or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Revelation". If it exists on your system the Revelation app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Revelation in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Revelation, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Revelation:
- The publisher is: https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Revelation.
8. After uninstalling Revelation, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Revelation that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Revelation using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Revelation by Mail.Ru from your PC, nor are we saying that Revelation by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Revelation in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-13 19:53:07.677