This web page contains complete information on how to remove Revelation for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Revelation from your systemMail.Ru
. Check out here
for more details on Mail.Ru. More info about the application Revelation can be seen at https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=1&_1ld=2156796_1
. The program is usually placed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Revelation folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Revelation by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Revelation's primary file takes around 6.44 MB (6756304 bytes) and its name is GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe.
Revelation is comprised of the following executables which take 6.98 MB (7322528
bytes) on disk:
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (6.44 MB)
- hg64.exe (552.95 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.84
of Revelation. For more Revelation versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Revelation is a program released by Mail.Ru. Some people want to uninstall it. This can be difficult because performing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to uninstall Revelation is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Revelation from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Revelation or simply click the Search field and type in "Revelation". If it exists on your system the Revelation app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Revelation in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Revelation, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Revelation:
- The web site of the application is: https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=1&_1ld=2156796_1
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Revelation.
8. After removing Revelation, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Revelation which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Revelation using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Revelation by Mail.Ru from your PC, we are not saying that Revelation by Mail.Ru is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Revelation in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-08-12 19:50:10.050