Revelation is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Revelation from your PCMail.Ru
. Additional info about Mail.Ru can be found here
. Click on https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=1&_1ld=2156796_1
to get more information about Revelation on Mail.Ru's website. The application is usually found in the C:\GamesMailRu\Revelation folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. Revelation's entire uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe is the Revelation's primary executable file and it occupies about 6.68 MB (7002376 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Revelation. They take about 7.62 MB (7989528
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (659.76 KB)
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (6.68 MB)
- hg64.exe (304.26 KB)
This web page is about Revelation version 1.126
alone. You can find below a few links to other Revelation releases:
...click to view all...
Revelation is a program released by Mail.Ru. Frequently, computer users want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to remove Revelation is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Revelation with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Revelation or simply click the Search feature and type in "Revelation". The Revelation app will be found automatically. When you select Revelation in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Revelation, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Revelation:
- The web site of the program is: https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=1&_1ld=2156796_1
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Revelation.
8. After removing Revelation, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Revelation that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Revelation using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Revelation by Mail.Ru from your PC, we are not saying that Revelation by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Revelation in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-16 15:41:38.030