Revelation is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Revelation from your systemMail.Ru
. More information on Mail.Ru can be seen here
. Click on https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
to get more information about Revelation on Mail.Ru's website. Usually the Revelation application is placed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Revelation folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Revelation by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Revelation's main file takes around 218.13 KB (223360 bytes) and its name is GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe.
Revelation contains of the executables below. They take 218.13 KB (223360
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (218.13 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.139
of Revelation. For more Revelation versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Revelation is a program marketed by the software company Mail.Ru. Sometimes, people try to erase this program. This can be hard because performing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase Revelation is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Revelation from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Revelation or simply click the Search field and type in "Revelation". If it exists on your system the Revelation application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Revelation in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Revelation, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Revelation:
- The web site of the program is: https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Revelation.
8. After removing Revelation, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Revelation which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Revelation using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Revelation by Mail.Ru from your PC, we are not saying that Revelation by Mail.Ru is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Revelation supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-07-03 04:18:06.640