Revelation is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Revelation from your PCMail.Ru
. Further information on Mail.Ru can be seen here
. Further information about Revelation can be found at https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. Usually the Revelation application is found in the C:\GamesMailRu\Revelation folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Revelation is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe and it has a size of 5.36 MB (5624736 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Revelation. They occupy an average of 5.64 MB (5918016
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.36 MB)
- HG64.exe (286.41 KB)
This info is about Revelation version 1.25
only. Click on the links below for other Revelation versions:
...click to view all...
Revelation is a program released by Mail.Ru. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this application. This is difficult because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Revelation is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Revelation from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Revelation or simply click the Search feature and type in "Revelation". If it is installed on your PC the Revelation app will be found automatically. After you click Revelation in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Revelation, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Revelation:
- The software company is: https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Revelation.
8. After removing Revelation, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Revelation that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Revelation using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Revelation by Mail.Ru from your PC, we are not saying that Revelation by Mail.Ru is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Revelation supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-13 12:47:35.380