Revelation is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Revelation from your systemMail.Ru
. Open here
where you can find out more on Mail.Ru. Click on https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
to get more data about Revelation on Mail.Ru's website. Usually the Revelation application is placed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Revelation directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for Revelation is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe and its approximative size is 5.48 MB (5744544 bytes).
The executables below are part of Revelation. They occupy about 5.76 MB (6037824
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.48 MB)
- HG64.exe (286.41 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.36
of Revelation. For other Revelation versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove Revelation.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Revelation is a program by Mail.Ru. Frequently, users choose to erase this application. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to erase Revelation is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Revelation from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Revelation or simply click the Search feature and type in "Revelation". The Revelation app will be found very quickly. After you click Revelation in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Revelation, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Revelation:
- The publisher is: https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Revelation.
8. After uninstalling Revelation, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Revelation which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Revelation using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Revelation by Mail.Ru from your PC, nor are we saying that Revelation by Mail.Ru is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Revelation supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-01-13 12:01:44.587