Revelation is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Revelation from your systemMail.Ru
. More info about Mail.Ru can be seen here
. You can see more info about Revelation at https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. Revelation is commonly set up in the C:\Новая папка (4)\Revelation folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. You can remove Revelation by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Revelation's main file takes about 9.23 MB (9681024 bytes) and is named GameCenter.exe.
The executables below are part of Revelation. They take an average of 12.64 MB (13258112
bytes) on disk.
- BrowserClient.exe (2.62 MB)
- GameCenter.exe (9.23 MB)
- hg64.exe (815.13 KB)
The current web page applies to Revelation version 1.182
alone. Click on the links below for other Revelation versions:
...click to view all...
Revelation is a program released by Mail.Ru. Frequently, computer users try to erase this application. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Revelation is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Revelation with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Revelation or simply click the Search feature and type in "Revelation". If it is installed on your PC the Revelation app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Revelation in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Revelation, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Revelation:
- The web site of the program is: https://rev.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Revelation.
8. After removing Revelation, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Revelation that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Revelation with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Revelation by Mail.Ru from your PC, nor are we saying that Revelation by Mail.Ru is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Revelation in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-09-27 16:28:04.300