A guide to uninstall Discovery App from your system
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Discovery App for Windows. The Windows release was developed by Discovery App
. You can find out more on Discovery App or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
to get more info about Discovery App on Discovery App's website. Discovery App is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Discovery App. Discovery App's main file takes about 306.21 KB (313560 bytes) and is called Uninstaller.exe.
The executables below are part of Discovery App. They take about 829.71 KB (849624
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.21 KB)
The current web page applies to Discovery App version 2.0.5846.40379
only. For more Discovery App versions please click below:
...click to view all...
A way to remove Discovery App from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Discovery App is a program marketed by Discovery App. Some people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall Discovery App is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Discovery App or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Discovery App". If it is installed on your PC the Discovery App program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Discovery App in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Discovery App, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Discovery App:
- The software company is: http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Discovery App.
8. After uninstalling Discovery App, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Discovery App that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Discovery App with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Discovery App by Discovery App from your computer, we are not saying that Discovery App by Discovery App is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Discovery App supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-01-04 13:19:56.483