You can find below details on how to uninstall Discovery App for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Discovery App from your systemDiscovery App
. More data about Discovery App can be seen here
. You can see more info about Discovery App at http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Discovery App directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. You can remove Discovery App by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Uninstaller.exe is the Discovery App's primary executable file and it takes circa 306.22 KB (313568 bytes) on disk.
Discovery App contains of the executables below. They occupy 829.72 KB (849632
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.22 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5825.2539
of Discovery App. For other Discovery App versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Discovery App is a program by the software company Discovery App. Frequently, people decide to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to remove Discovery App is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Discovery App with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Discovery App or simply activate the Search field and type in "Discovery App". The Discovery App program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Discovery App in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Discovery App, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Discovery App:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Discovery App.
8. After removing Discovery App, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Discovery App which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Discovery App using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Discovery App by Discovery App from your computer, nor are we saying that Discovery App by Discovery App is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Discovery App in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-12-13 12:36:42.103