Discovery App is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Discovery App from your systemDiscovery App
. You can read more on Discovery App or check for application updates here
. You can read more about on Discovery App at http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for Discovery App is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 306.21 KB (313560 bytes) on disk.
Discovery App installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 829.71 KB (849624
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.21 KB)
This web page is about Discovery App version 2.0.5822.6130
only. You can find below info on other versions of Discovery App:
...click to view all...
Discovery App is a program marketed by the software company Discovery App. Some users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to erase Discovery App is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Discovery App from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Discovery App or simply click the Search feature and type in "Discovery App". If it exists on your system the Discovery App app will be found automatically. After you select Discovery App in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Discovery App, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Discovery App:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Discovery App.
8. After uninstalling Discovery App, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Discovery App which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Discovery App using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Discovery App by Discovery App from your PC, we are not saying that Discovery App by Discovery App is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Discovery App in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-12-13 05:19:51.653