How to uninstall Discovery App from your system
Discovery App is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by Discovery App
. You can read more on Discovery App or check for application updates here
. You can read more about on Discovery App at http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for Discovery App is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 306.21 KB (313560 bytes) on disk.
Discovery App installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 829.71 KB (849624
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.21 KB)
This web page is about Discovery App version 2.0.5822.6130
only. You can find below info on other versions of Discovery App:
...click to view all...
A way to delete Discovery App from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Discovery App is a program marketed by the software company Discovery App. Some users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to erase Discovery App is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Discovery App or simply activate the Search field and type in "Discovery App". If it is installed on your PC the Discovery App app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Discovery App in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Discovery App, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Discovery App:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Discovery App.
8. After uninstalling Discovery App, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Discovery App which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Discovery App using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Discovery App by Discovery App from your PC, we are not saying that Discovery App by Discovery App is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Discovery App in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-12-13 05:19:51.653