You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Discovery App for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Discovery App from your computerDiscovery App
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Discovery App. Please open http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
if you want to read more on Discovery App on Discovery App's web page. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App folder (same installation drive as Windows). Discovery App's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 306.21 KB (313560 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Discovery App. They occupy about 829.71 KB (849624
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.21 KB)
This data is about Discovery App version 2.0.5806.2485
alone. You can find here a few links to other Discovery App releases:
...click to view all...
Discovery App is a program offered by the software company Discovery App. Sometimes, people want to remove it. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to remove Discovery App is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Discovery App using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Discovery App or simply click the Search field and type in "Discovery App". The Discovery App application will be found very quickly. After you click Discovery App in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Discovery App, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Discovery App:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Discovery App.
8. After uninstalling Discovery App, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Discovery App which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Discovery App using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Discovery App by Discovery App from your PC, we are not saying that Discovery App by Discovery App is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Discovery App in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-24 11:08:04.223