A way to uninstall Discovery App from your computer
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Discovery App for Windows. It is developed by Discovery App
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Discovery App. Please open http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
if you want to read more on Discovery App on Discovery App's web page. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App folder (same installation drive as Windows). Discovery App's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 306.21 KB (313560 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Discovery App. They occupy about 829.71 KB (849624
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.21 KB)
This data is about Discovery App version 2.0.5806.2485
alone. You can find here a few links to other Discovery App releases:
...click to view all...
A way to delete Discovery App using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Discovery App is a program offered by the software company Discovery App. Sometimes, people want to remove it. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to remove Discovery App is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Discovery App or simply click the Search feature and type in "Discovery App". If it is installed on your PC the Discovery App application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Discovery App in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Discovery App, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Discovery App:
- The publisher is: http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Discovery App.
8. After uninstalling Discovery App, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Discovery App which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Discovery App using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Discovery App by Discovery App from your PC, we are not saying that Discovery App by Discovery App is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Discovery App in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-24 11:08:04.223