This page is about Discovery App for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Discovery App from your systemDiscovery App
. Additional info about Discovery App can be seen here
. You can read more about related to Discovery App at http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\Discovery App folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. You can remove Discovery App by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe". Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named Uninstaller.exe and it has a size of 306.21 KB (313560 bytes).
The executable files below are installed beside Discovery App. They take about 829.71 KB (849624
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.21 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5853.24790
of Discovery App. For more Discovery App versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Discovery App is an application released by the software company Discovery App. Frequently, people decide to erase this program. This is hard because performing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to erase Discovery App is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Discovery App from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Discovery App or simply click the Search field and type in "Discovery App". If it is installed on your PC the Discovery App app will be found automatically. After you select Discovery App in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Discovery App, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Discovery App:
- The publisher is: http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Discovery App.
8. After uninstalling Discovery App, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Discovery App that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Discovery App using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Discovery App by Discovery App from your PC, nor are we saying that Discovery App by Discovery App is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Discovery App in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-01-10 22:41:37.023