This info is about Discovery App for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Discovery App from your systemDiscovery App
. Open here
for more information on Discovery App. More details about the application Discovery App can be seen at http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
. Usually the Discovery App program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App directory, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for Discovery App is C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe. Discovery App's primary file takes about 306.20 KB (313552 bytes) and its name is Uninstaller.exe.
The executables below are part of Discovery App. They occupy an average of 829.70 KB (849616
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.20 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5815.38508
of Discovery App. For more Discovery App versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Discovery App is a program marketed by the software company Discovery App. Sometimes, users choose to erase this application. This is efortful because removing this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Discovery App is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Discovery App from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Discovery App or simply click the Search feature and type in "Discovery App". If it exists on your system the Discovery App application will be found very quickly. After you click Discovery App in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Discovery App, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Discovery App:
- The publisher is: http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Discovery App.
8. After uninstalling Discovery App, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Discovery App that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Discovery App with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Discovery App by Discovery App from your computer, nor are we saying that Discovery App by Discovery App is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Discovery App supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 23:49:51.020