This info is about Discovery App for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Discovery App from your systemDiscovery App
. Open here
for more information on Discovery App. More details about the application Discovery App can be seen at http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
. Usually the Discovery App program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App directory, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for Discovery App is C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe. Discovery App's primary file takes about 306.20 KB (313552 bytes) and its name is Uninstaller.exe.
The executables below are part of Discovery App. They occupy an average of 829.70 KB (849616
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.20 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5815.38508
of Discovery App. For more Discovery App versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Discovery App is a program marketed by the software company Discovery App. Sometimes, users choose to erase this application. This is efortful because removing this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Discovery App is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Discovery App from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Discovery App or simply activate the Search field and type in "Discovery App". If it is installed on your PC the Discovery App application will be found very quickly. When you click Discovery App in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Discovery App, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Discovery App:
- The software company is: http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Discovery App.
8. After uninstalling Discovery App, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Discovery App that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Discovery App with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Discovery App by Discovery App from your computer, nor are we saying that Discovery App by Discovery App is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Discovery App supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 23:49:51.020