This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Discovery App for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Discovery App from your computerDiscovery App
. Go over here
where you can read more on Discovery App. Click on http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
to get more data about Discovery App on Discovery App's website. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Discovery App directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. Discovery App's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 306.21 KB (313560 bytes) on disk.
Discovery App is comprised of the following executables which occupy 829.71 KB (849624
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.21 KB)
This web page is about Discovery App version 2.0.5834.36762
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Discovery App:
...click to view all...
Discovery App is an application offered by the software company Discovery App. Sometimes, users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove Discovery App is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Discovery App with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Discovery App or simply click the Search feature and type in "Discovery App". The Discovery App app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Discovery App in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Discovery App, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Discovery App:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Discovery App.
8. After uninstalling Discovery App, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Discovery App which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Discovery App with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Discovery App by Discovery App from your computer, we are not saying that Discovery App by Discovery App is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Discovery App in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-12-23 09:31:26.420