Discovery App is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Discovery App from your PCDiscovery App
. Open here
where you can read more on Discovery App. Click on http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
to get more information about Discovery App on Discovery App's website. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\Discovery App folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Discovery App by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called Uninstaller.exe and its approximative size is 306.20 KB (313552 bytes).
Discovery App installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 829.70 KB (849616
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.20 KB)
This info is about Discovery App version 2.0.5841.40371
only. You can find here a few links to other Discovery App versions:
...click to view all...
Discovery App is a program by Discovery App. Frequently, users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY practice to uninstall Discovery App is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Discovery App from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Discovery App or simply click the Search feature and type in "Discovery App". If it exists on your system the Discovery App application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Discovery App in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Discovery App, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Discovery App:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Discovery App.
8. After removing Discovery App, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Discovery App that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Discovery App with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Discovery App by Discovery App from your PC, nor are we saying that Discovery App by Discovery App is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Discovery App supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-22 06:39:04.780