Discovery App is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Discovery App from your PCDiscovery App
. More information about Discovery App can be seen here
. Further information about Discovery App can be found at http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
. Discovery App is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. You can uninstall Discovery App by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 306.20 KB (313552 bytes) on disk.
Discovery App installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 829.70 KB (849616
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.20 KB)
The current page applies to Discovery App version 2.0.5852.40990
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Discovery App:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are shown below.Directories found on disk:
The files below remain on your disk by Discovery App's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Discovery App
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\Extensions\ahckhjibgfpddoogbomdemiekkalmema.crx
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\Extensions\ba32987d-db80-4ccb-a8bb-f812b5421c0f.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\Uninstaller.exe
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Discovery App
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Discovery App\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Discovery App\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Discovery App\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Discovery App\Publisher
Discovery App is an application by the software company Discovery App. Some people want to erase it. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Discovery App is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Discovery App from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Discovery App or simply click the Search feature and type in "Discovery App". The Discovery App app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Discovery App in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Discovery App, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Discovery App:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Discovery App.
8. After removing Discovery App, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Discovery App which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Discovery App with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Discovery App by Discovery App from your computer, we are not saying that Discovery App by Discovery App is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Discovery App in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-01-10 10:23:58.640