A way to uninstall Discovery App from your system
Discovery App is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by Discovery App
. More information on Discovery App can be seen here
. Click on http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
to get more info about Discovery App on Discovery App's website. Discovery App is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Discovery App directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The full command line for removing Discovery App is C:\Program Files\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named Uninstaller.exe and it has a size of 306.21 KB (313560 bytes).
Discovery App is composed of the following executables which occupy 829.71 KB (849624
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.21 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5835.38562
of Discovery App. For more Discovery App versions please click below:
...click to view all...
A way to delete Discovery App from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Discovery App is an application marketed by the software company Discovery App. Frequently, users try to remove this application. This can be efortful because doing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Discovery App is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Discovery App or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Discovery App". If it is installed on your PC the Discovery App app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Discovery App in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Discovery App, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Discovery App:
- The publisher is: http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Discovery App.
8. After removing Discovery App, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Discovery App that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Discovery App using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed Discovery App:
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Discovery App by Discovery App from your computer, we are not saying that Discovery App by Discovery App is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Discovery App in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-14 12:39:26.840