This page is about Discovery App for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Discovery App from your PCDiscovery App
. More information on Discovery App can be found here
. More details about the app Discovery App can be found at http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\Discovery App directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Discovery App is "C:\Program Files\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe". The application's main executable file has a size of 306.21 KB (313560 bytes) on disk and is named Uninstaller.exe.
The following executables are contained in Discovery App. They occupy 846.71 KB (867032
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (540.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.21 KB)
The current web page applies to Discovery App version 2.0.5816.4309
alone. For more Discovery App versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.Folders remaining:
The files below remain on your disk by Discovery App's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\New folder (3)\Local\VS Revo Group\Revo Uninstaller Pro\BackUpsData\Discovery App-05122015-105720
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\New folder (3)\Local\VS Revo Group\Revo Uninstaller Pro\BackUpsData\Discovery App-05122015-105720\regdata.dat
Additional registry values that you should delete:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Discovery App
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Discovery App\DisplayIcon
Discovery App is an application released by the software company Discovery App. Sometimes, users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to remove Discovery App is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Discovery App from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Discovery App or simply activate the Search field and type in "Discovery App". If it exists on your system the Discovery App app will be found automatically. When you click Discovery App in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Discovery App, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Discovery App:
- The publisher is: http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Discovery App.
8. After removing Discovery App, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Discovery App that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Discovery App using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Discovery App by Discovery App from your PC, we are not saying that Discovery App by Discovery App is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Discovery App in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-12-04 11:35:13.257