This web page is about Discovery App for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Discovery App from your PCDiscovery App
. Additional info about Discovery App can be seen here
. You can get more details related to Discovery App at http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Discovery App folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. "C:\Program Files\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Discovery App. Uninstaller.exe is the Discovery App's primary executable file and it takes close to 306.21 KB (313560 bytes) on disk.
Discovery App is comprised of the following executables which take 829.71 KB (849624
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.21 KB)
This page is about Discovery App version 2.0.5806.29493
only. Click on the links below for other Discovery App versions:
...click to view all...
Discovery App is a program marketed by Discovery App. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall it. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Discovery App is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Discovery App from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Discovery App or simply activate the Search field and type in "Discovery App". If it is installed on your PC the Discovery App program will be found automatically. After you click Discovery App in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Discovery App, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Discovery App:
- The software company is: http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Discovery App.
8. After removing Discovery App, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Discovery App that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Discovery App using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Discovery App by Discovery App from your computer, we are not saying that Discovery App by Discovery App is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Discovery App supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-25 01:46:38.187