How to uninstall Discovery App from your PC
Discovery App is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by Discovery App
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Discovery App. Click on http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
to get more details about Discovery App on Discovery App's website. Usually the Discovery App program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App folder, depending on the user's option during install. Discovery App's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe. The program's main executable file is titled Uninstaller.exe and it has a size of 306.20 KB (313552 bytes).
The executable files below are installed together with Discovery App. They take about 829.70 KB (849616
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.20 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5819.720
of Discovery App. Click on the links below for other Discovery App versions:
...click to view all...
How to delete Discovery App from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Discovery App is a program released by the software company Discovery App. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this application. This is difficult because performing this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall Discovery App is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Discovery App or simply activate the Search field and type in "Discovery App". The Discovery App application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Discovery App in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Discovery App, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Discovery App:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Discovery App.
8. After uninstalling Discovery App, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Discovery App that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Discovery App with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed Discovery App:
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
This page is not a recommendation to remove Discovery App by Discovery App from your PC, nor are we saying that Discovery App by Discovery App is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Discovery App supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-08 14:34:18.913