A way to uninstall Discovery App from your computer
Discovery App is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by Discovery App
. Further information on Discovery App can be seen here
. Detailed information about Discovery App can be seen at http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. You can uninstall Discovery App by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. 7za.exe is the Discovery App's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk.
Discovery App contains of the executables below. They occupy 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to Discovery App version 2.0.5806.11486
alone. For other Discovery App versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall Discovery App.Directories left on disk:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\7za.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Discovery App
How to uninstall Discovery App with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Discovery App is an application offered by Discovery App. Some computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to remove Discovery App is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Discovery App or simply activate the Search field and type in "Discovery App". The Discovery App application will be found automatically. When you select Discovery App in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Discovery App, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Discovery App:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Discovery App.
8. After removing Discovery App, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Discovery App which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Discovery App with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed Discovery App:
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
This page is not a recommendation to remove Discovery App by Discovery App from your computer, nor are we saying that Discovery App by Discovery App is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Discovery App supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2020-03-30 04:23:49.400