How to uninstall Discovery App from your PC
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Discovery App for Windows. It was created for Windows by Discovery App
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Discovery App. Please follow http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
if you want to read more on Discovery App on Discovery App's website. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Discovery App directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Discovery App is "C:\Program Files\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 306.21 KB (313560 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Discovery App. They take an average of 829.71 KB (849624
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.21 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5818.34926
of Discovery App. For other Discovery App versions please click below:
...click to view all...
How to uninstall Discovery App from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Discovery App is a program marketed by the software company Discovery App. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to uninstall Discovery App is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Discovery App or simply activate the Search field and type in "Discovery App". The Discovery App app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Discovery App in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Discovery App, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Discovery App:
- The software company is: http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Discovery App.
8. After removing Discovery App, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Discovery App that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Discovery App using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Discovery App by Discovery App from your PC, we are not saying that Discovery App by Discovery App is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Discovery App supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-12-07 08:52:17.027