This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Discovery App for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Discovery App from your PCDiscovery App
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Discovery App. Please follow http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
if you want to read more on Discovery App on Discovery App's website. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Discovery App directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Discovery App is "C:\Program Files\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 306.21 KB (313560 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Discovery App. They take an average of 829.71 KB (849624
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.21 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5818.34926
of Discovery App. For other Discovery App versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Discovery App is a program marketed by the software company Discovery App. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to uninstall Discovery App is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Discovery App from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Discovery App or simply click the Search feature and type in "Discovery App". If it is installed on your PC the Discovery App app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Discovery App in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Discovery App, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Discovery App:
- The software company is: http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Discovery App.
8. After removing Discovery App, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Discovery App that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Discovery App using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Discovery App by Discovery App from your PC, we are not saying that Discovery App by Discovery App is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Discovery App supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-12-07 08:52:17.027