Discovery App is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Discovery App from your PCDiscovery App
. Check out here
for more details on Discovery App. Click on http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
to get more data about Discovery App on Discovery App's website. Usually the Discovery App program is found in the C:\Program Files\Discovery App directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Discovery App is "C:\Program Files\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 306.20 KB (313552 bytes) on disk and is named Uninstaller.exe.
Discovery App installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 829.70 KB (849616
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.20 KB)
The current web page applies to Discovery App version 2.0.5813.15113
only. Click on the links below for other Discovery App versions:
...click to view all...
Discovery App is an application marketed by Discovery App. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this program. This is hard because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to uninstall Discovery App is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Discovery App from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Discovery App or simply activate the Search field and type in "Discovery App". The Discovery App app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Discovery App in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Discovery App, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Discovery App:
- The software company is: http://www.ratediscoverymarket.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Discovery App\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Discovery App.
8. After uninstalling Discovery App, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Discovery App which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Discovery App with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Discovery App by Discovery App from your PC, we are not saying that Discovery App by Discovery App is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Discovery App in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-12-23 19:58:15.873